Fear, doubt, and worry shake nervously in the presence of readiness. Vacillation, prevarication and procrastination retreat in terror. Unsheathed, readiness is the unifying sword that binds unseen forces into a coalition of boundless creation.
Renowned photographer and environmentalist Ansel Adams said “When I’m ready to make a photograph, I think I quite obviously see in my minds eye something that is not literally there in the true meaning of the word. I’m interested in something which is built up from within, rather than just extracted from without.”
Readiness is built on the pillars of responsibility, accountability, and unconditional ownership. It is fortified with purpose, vision and meaning that unleashes extraordinary results.
Are you willing to relinquish things happening to you and embrace things happen for you?
Do you have a compelling reason to change and do something new?
Do you have a dream or vision that invokes enough excitement, optimism and faith for you to venture into the unknown?
Yes means you’re ready.
No is an invitation to learn how.
Here’s how we ask clients to prepare.
- Accepting complete “ownership” and “authorship” for your current reality.
- Embracing “beginners mind.”
- Being thoroughly honesty with yourself.
- Believing you have untapped potential.
- Willingness to be vulnerable and accept feedback, regardless if it negative, positive or mixed.
- Investing the time, energy and money towards earning the learning.
- Practicing patience.
- Acknowledging the value of having a trusted advisor partner.
When you are ready, you hold in your hand an invitation to opportunities and unimaginable possibilities that come to life with commitment.