Successfully navigating critical junctures is vital to the long term success of any business. Facilitated meetings are an effective way to harness the collective intelligence of a group or team to yield higher quality results in less time than if the meeting or discussion were not facilitated.
Where training involves telling and teaching participants – facilitation is a process of self-discovery. As facilitators we observe not only individuals, but the interaction between individuals and prevailing group dynamics. Through our observations, feedback, and strategic questions we illuminate new insights and perspectives that drive the group to higher learning, synergy and successful outcomes.
Key benefits of facilitation are…
- Tapping the intellectual capital and full potential of all participants
- Increased levels of trust and respect among participants
- Participants address difficult questions and decisions with creativity and courage
- Meeting objectives are accomplished on time
- Participants fortify alignment, commitment and buy-in amongst themselves
We’ll help you prepare and lead successful business meetings, planning sessions, and project meetings, applying an array of tools and techniques to ensure your meetings are well-planned, dynamic and a valuable use of time.